Date: Wednesday, January 15
Time: 2:00-3:00PM (EST)
For organizations with hundreds (or even thousands) of software applications, building an optimal security testing program can be especially challenging. Since all applications do not carry the same risk, it's important to calibrate the best depth and frequency of testing for each to maximize ROI. This webcast, delivered by a 15-year application security expert, will describe the various methodologies you can use to risk-rank and assess your application portfolio to better manage application security risk as well as regulatory and compliance requirements.
- How testing fits into an overall application security program
- Creating a risk-based tiered assessment model
- Determining the appropriate level of automated and manual investment for each risk category
- Vulnerability remediation
- Metrics to ensure you are getting it right